Cabinetry is an important decision in the building or remodeling process and there is a wide variety of design and finish options available for you to personalize your space.
Consider how often the cabinetry in your home is used, especially in your kitchen and bathrooms! Cabinets are a key component to keeping you organized and are a major design element in the room. With today’s technology, there are endless styles, features, and accessories that can maximize your design and organization helping you live well in your home. Understanding the basics of cabinetry will help you find a cabinet the fits your personality exactly-budget permitting, of course.
In this section, you will learn about the different types of cabinetry, options for space saving and more efficiency, hardware as well as how to maintain your cabinets.
- Cabinet accessories –roll out shelves, drawer trays etc.
- Cabinets at different heights
- Cabinets in different materials, finishes & styles
- Glass doors, solid doors, or combination
- Panels for refrigerators, dishwashers
- Open shelving
- Desk in the kitchen
- Hair dryer and styling tools
- Deep drawers for tall bottles, appliances,
- Canned goods
- Pots & pans
- Baking pans
- Cleaning supplies
- Trash & recycling
- Towels and linens
- Bathroom necessities